2022 Trips and Holidays!
We make sure to share all of our club trips and holidays on Facebook and SSI but to put all the information in one place, here's a handy summary of the 2022 highlights:
Warmer waters and sunny skies:
- Dahab, Egypt, 22nd - 29th Jan.
- Deepspot pool, Poland, 25th - 27th Feb.
- Xlendi, Gozo, 8th - 16th Apr.
- Red Sea Wreck Special Liveaboard, 28th May - 8th Jun.
- Vis, Croatia, 2nd - 9th July 2022.
- Maldives Liveaboard, 13th - 20th Aug.
- Tulum, Mexico, 8th – 22nd Oct.
South Coast classic sites, ticking off many of the key wreck sites:
- Plymouth, 7th – 8th May 2022 featuring HMS Scylla, SS James Eagan Layne, SS Persier and Glen Strathallan.
- South Coast Classics 1, 11th – 12th June featuring Aeolian Sky and Kyarra wrecks.
- South Coast Classics 2, 16th – 17th July featuring Clan Macvey, Fleur de Lys, Peveril Ledge and Valentine Tanks.
- South Coast Classics 3, 10th – 11th Sept featuring the Borgny and Betsy Anna.
- South Coast Classics 4, 22nd – 23rd Oct featuring Carentan and Venezuela wrecks.
Other UK diving favourites:
- Wastwater, 12th and 13th Feb.
- Newquay Spring and Autumn weekenders (26/27 March and 17/18 Sept).
- Farne Islands, 15th - 16th Oct..
- St Abbs, visiting the Glanmire wreck, 30th - 31st Jul.
- More to come, so watch this space!
Interested? Get yourself booked in then! Our new booking system is now up and running and you can find the details of how to use it here.