How to Book Our Pool
Want to book our pool for a session? Whether you want to swim around, join in with Scuba Rangers or book the whole pool, here’s a handy guide on how you can do it!
1. The page tab is located at the top of our website on the right hand side. Click on the tab ‘Pool Booking’. Once this page opens, scroll down to the bottom and click on the button which says 'Book Now'. This will take you to the booking page.
2. There are 3 options here; Diver Training, Pool Hire and Kids Scuba.
Clicking ‘Diver Training’ will open up the options for Open Water Diver pool training and Scuba Skills Update. Open Water pool training slots are 1 hour long, Scuba Skills Update slots are 2 hours.
(Please note- only book Open Water Diver pool training if you are currently doing Open Water and want EXTRA 1 on 1 training on top of your course. If you are doing Open Water, your appointments will be booked upon registration, and you will receive a link in which you can rearrange your sessions.)
Under Pool Hire are the following options; Full Pool block, Pool Session (single person) and Half Pool block. These are all 1 hour slots. You can book a maximum of 10 single person sessions per hourly slot, subject to availability. A half pool block can host a maximum of 6 people, 7 or more people will require a full pool booking.
Under Kids Scuba you will find Scuba Rangers sessions. These are 1 hour slots for a single person.
3. Once you have chosen your desired type, click on it and click ‘next’. Available time slots will show up on the next page in blue.Selecting the date you want will show available times and how many slots are left. Select your chosen time. If you have chosen a single person pool session, you will be shown the option to add kit hire for the session. Depending on your needs, you can choose whether or not to tick this box.
4. You will then be asked to log in. Here, fill in your details such as name and email address, and continue to log in to Appointy, our booking system.
5. When you have done this, you will be taken to your cart. Here you can edit your quantity if you wish. For example, if you want to book 2 people to use the pool for 1 hour, change the quantity from 1 to 2.
Check your details to make sure they are correct. You can then pay for your session, and you will receive an email to confirm shortly after your purchase.
We hope this has helped, and we can't wait to see you in the Dive Centre!