We are looking for staff
Admin and Digital Media Assistant based in Nottingham (NG3 1GE)
Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for an Administration and Digital media assistant to join our friendly SCUBA diving centre based in Nottingham. The successful applicant will earn £22,000 - £26,000, in addition to 30 days holiday. No experience in Scuba diving is required, this is a perfect opportunity to learn and grow your career.
- Daily contact with customers in person and via communications channels
- Daily Social Media content creation, posting and analysis
- Web shop marketing and product management including SEO
- In-store sales and presentations of equipment and training
- Tracking of business KPIs and reporting
Experience + Skills Required
- General comfort and interest in working with computers and Mac based systems
- Understanding of social media and SEO to provide growth
- Organised with the ability to be Analytical and think logically
- Quick to learn and happy to work independently and part of a team
Company + Benefits
We are the UKs premier, award-winning, full-service Scuba Diving provider with a dedicated faculty including our own pool. We offer training, sales, servicing, Holidays, trips, and events related to scuba diving and water sports. We believe that hard work pays off and always invest in our staff, we encourage development and provide a path to a great career.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salary
- Great Location (Nottingham City Centre, near Ice stadium)
- Generous Flexible Holidays (30)
- Working Tuesday – Saturday 10am till 6pm (40 Hours)
- Free Scuba training
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Admin and Digital Media Assistant based in Nottingham, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We will aim to get back to you within 2-5 working days, thank you for your application.