12 KEY REASONS : WHY INSPIRATION?
- The Inspiration is Unique: With multiple Patented features. Not gimmicks, but absolute essentials like independent Dual Oxygen Controllers, CO2 Scrubber Monitor, audible alarms, fibre-optic HUDs…
- Benchmark Design: Such as, Oxygen Control accuracy (+/- 0.05 Bar of Setpoint) that set the CE standard – to mention just one of the Inspiration’s many ‘firsts’…
- Versatile: One unit – all depths. Configure from Recreational spec to Trimix. Your choice.
- Easy to Prep: Quick start-of-day set-up and end-of-day replenish.
- Easy to Dive: Streamlined fit, a dream to fly, with ease-of breathing in all positions.
- Customise Your Unit: More upgrade options allows you to build your Inspiration to suit you.
- Intuitive Controls: Simple step-thru calibrate and test. Dive with clarity, control and ease.
- Redundancy Built-in: Unique back-up oxygen control & power sources, multiple independent displays with effective warning systems and multiple bail-out options.
- Future-proofed: Fully upgradeable by software upload and hardware plug & play.
- Constant Innovation: State-of-the-art in-house test facilities ensure we stay ahead of the curve.
- 45+ Year established dive manufacturer with a proven record of innovation and engineering.
- Global Market Leader: The most popular and widely used rebreathers on the planet, with all that implies about training, spares and worldwide rebreather support.
Inspiration: designed to fit your body & your dive style exact
One size does not fit all. There are 3 Inspiration models (with different size chassis) to choose from and 5 sizes of integrated weight harnesses from small to XXL
Counterlung Choice: over the shoulder or back-mounted? We’re the only manufacturer to give you the option
Cylinders & Scrubber size to suit your dive goals and demands:
- Inspiration evo – high-performance, lighter travel spec – 2 litre cylinders, 2 hour scrubber
- Inspiration evp – best-of-all-worlds spec – 2 litre cylinders, 3 hour scrubber
- Inspiration xpd – the ultimate dive machine – 3 litre cylinders, 3 hour scrubber
All good stuff that comes as standard. Then the fun begins…
- Scrubber Size – 2kg or 2.5kg
- Cylinder Size – 2 x 2 Litres or 2 x 3 litres
- Ready-to-dive weight – 24.5kg to 29.5kg
The Inspiration is supplied complete with:
- The AP Vision dual oxygen controller package with wrist-mounted Handset and Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Counterlungs – Over-the-Shoulder or Back Mounted
- Cylinders, Hoses, First Stages and Case parts
- Contents Guages, Audible Alarm and Manual Inflators
- Integrated Weight Harness with thru-the-leg straps
- 16kg Buoyancy Control Wing with Auto Air - OC bailout valve
- PC Download & Logviewer Software
All AP rebreathers are ready-to-dive with the above standard features but you can go further and spec your own unit – with multiple options and upgrades - to suit your personal preference and dive goals. See the Configurator link below.
Software Upgrade Options
- All AP rebreathers come with Dive Timer as standard. Upgrade to integrated Deco software – Nitrox £129.21 or Trimix £258.41
- AP Divestore with AP Projection Diveplanner software
Hardware Options and Upgrades
- ADV – Auto Diluent Valve - £178.62
- ADV Flowstop isolator - £41.48
- Scrubber Life Monitor – Tempstick - £337.02
- OCB – Open Circuit Bailout Mouthpiece - £633.60
- CO2 Sensor - £713.89
- Over-the-Shoulder or Back Mounted Counterlungs - Free
- 22kg Wing (Inspiration XPD only) - £41.57
- 0.4 litre emergency mini-cylinder - £59.40
- Rebreather Lifting Bar - £105.60
- Gas Connector Systems £195.80
- Black Cover £56.17
WHICH REBREATHER IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
|INSPIRATION XPD||INSPIRATION EVP||INSPIRATION EVO|
|Cylinder Size||2 x 3 litres||2 x 2 litres||2 x 2 litres|
|Scrubber Duration||3 hours *||3 Hours *||2 Hours *|
|Ready-to-dive Unit Weight||29.5kg||27.5kg||24.5kg|
|Width x Depth||40 x 35cm||40 x 35cm||40 x 35cm|
|Summary||Extended scrubber & cylinder duration. Perfect for deeper longer diving||More compact than the Inspiration XPD. Extended scrubber||Compact, light and easy to fly|
|Mission||Deep tech, caving, film-making, repeat diving, deep support, expedition diving||All dive profiles. Good for travel||Perfect travel unit. Reef to depth. Ideal for smaller body frame|
|Quick description||The ultimate dive machine||The perfect all-rounder||Travel light, dive deep|
|Wing & Counterlung Colours||Gray / Black or Yellow / Black||Gray / Black or Yellow / Black||Gray / Black or Yellow / Black|
|Case Colour Option||Yellow or Black||Yellow or Black||Yellow or Black|
|Integrated Weight Harness Size||S, M, L, XL, XXL||S, M, L, XL, XXL||S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Wing Size||16KG or 22.5KG||16KG||16KG|
|Counterlung Option||Over the Shoulder or Back Mounted||Over the Shoulder or Back Mounted||Over the Shoulder or Back Mounted|
|Over-the-Shoulder Counterlung Size||M L XL||M L XL||M L XL|
|Back Mounted Counterlung Size||Small or Standard||Small or Standard||Small or Standard|
|Trim Weight Pockets||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic Diluent Valve (ADV)||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Auto Air for Open Circuit Bailout||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Open Circuit Bailout Valve (OCB)||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Recreational 1 and 2 Software||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Nitrox Deco Software||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|CO2 Scrubber Monitor (Tempstik)||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Communicator Software & PC Interface||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dual Power Supplies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Battery Status Indicator||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sealed Battery Box||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic Setpoint Switch||Yes||Yes||Yes|