The ultimate in wetsuit luxury, the Apeks ThermiQ 8/7 is warm, flexible and made from the finest quality eco-neoprene. Feature-rich and developed for the demands of advanced diving, the Thermiq 8/7 is suitable for anyone wanting top-end comfort and performance in a wetsuit. The suit is made from environmentally friendly materials, including limestone-based neoprene and a lining made from recycled plastic bottles. A highly efficient 8mm on the core provides extra thermal protection where it is needed most and 7mm on the arms and legs allows for flexibility. Large cargo pockets are ideal for stashing your accessories and an integrated hood provides additional warmth. An across the chest zipper makes it easy to put on, while internal cuffs on the forearms and lower leg minimise water ingress.
The Thermiq 8/7 is supplied with a simple and effective change mat to protect your feet and wetsuit while getting changed. The mat doubles up as a shoulder bag to carry your wet gear inside, featuring a drawstring closure, shoulder straps and aluminium G-Hook closure for extra security.
In the ThermiQ 8/7, the wetsuit has truly evolved.
- Maximum flexibility for comfort during and between dives.
- Internal fleece keeps you warm throughout the dive and then dries quickly afterwards.
- The attached hood increases overall warmth and reduces the amount of water that can enter the suit.
- Non slip shoulder protection keeps your BCD in place and helps reduce wear.
- A 3D silicone mask grip on the hood keeps your mask in place.
- Large cargo pockets with internal bungee loops allow you to carry and store all of your accessories securely.
- Fused edges on sleeves and legs, instead of traditional binding, allows the suit to stretch over wrists and ankles whilst providing maximum durability.
- Keep your feet free from sand and grit while getting changed with the included change mat/carry bag.
Features and Technical Specifications:
- Super-stretch eco-neoprene (8mm torso and 7mm arms and legs)
- Contains recycled materials and uses water-based glues
- Attached hood with face seal and air purge system.
- Semi dry chest zip with internal water dam.
- 3D silicone mask grip.
- Large cargo pockets with bungee attachment system.
- Fast drying fleece on the inside of the torso and hood.
- Spine pad.
- Fused edges on sleeves and legs.
- Liquid sealed seams.
- Supratex knee panels.
- Non slip shoulder protection.
- Change mat.
- Biodegradable packaging