T25 TITANIUM REGULATOR (DIN Only)
A HEART OF TITANIUM
Developing the toughest regulator in the world requires heavy reliance on precision engineering and machining. First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid Titanium billet. The T25 first stage is designed using minimal material and machined from a solid piece of Titanium requiring 23 individual operations. All machining operations are performed in a single continuous milling session at our own Atomica manufacturing facility. That means each component is carefully and expertly crafted under our watchful eyes to conform to only the most exacting standards.
THE TOUGHEST REGULATOR EVER
The T25 Regulator is precision-machined from solid bars of Titanium alloy and plated with a new diamond-like hardness coating (DLC). We named it ‘Burnt Titanium’ to reflect its stunningly beautiful and unique rainbow-like finish.” This coating is very hard—nearly reaching diamond status—and can resist normal scratching and abrasion compared to non-coated Titanium and Stainless steel. However, normal wear and tear is possible, so remember to treat your T25 like the finely crafted piece of equipment that it is.
UTTERLY UNIQUE. UTTERLY BEAUTIFUL.
In seeking ways to take the T25 to the next level, we discovered our proprietary DLC process—and the rest is history. But in addition to achieving unbelievable durability and toughness, while implementing the DLC, we realized it also produced a stunning iridescent-rainbow sheen that catches all of the colors of the light spectrum. The best part? No two T25 Regulators are the same. Each catches light and produces color in a different reflective pattern that can only be described as extraordinary—and exclusive to you.
PATENTED AUTOMATIC FLOW CONTROL
The Atomic AFC is so advanced, we were granted a US patent for its design. The venturi effect inside a second stage makes it breathe easy, and the Atomic AFC eliminates the manual adjustment normally needed to regulate venturi effect as you dive deeper. No dials to turn or buttons to push ‚ but we include a rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations. A computer-designed airfoil inside the mouthpiece is connected to a pressure-sensing diaphragm, allowing the airfoil to change position with response to depth. The AFC is the reason Atomic regulators breathe with a comfortable natural feeling at any depth. (US Patent #5,678,541)
The LIGHTEST regulator in the world, combined weight of the Atomic T25 first & second stage is under 1.8 pounds (yoke version).
T25 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Precision-machined from solid Titanium alloy billet.
- Anniversary T25 engraving.
- Limited-edition serial number.
- Burnt titanium color finish.
- Minimalist yoke design is optimized to use the least amount of material for the lightest weight possible.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap.
T25 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Burnt titanium color finish.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- DLC coating, carbon nanostructure.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented all-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- PVD coated burnt titanium-accent front cover ring.
- Premium T25 regulator travel bag.
DIVE UP TO 3 YEARS OR 300 DIVES WITHOUT REQUIRED SERVICING
Divers deeply admire many exclusive features of Atomic second stages that make diving easier. One of the most acclaimed is the Atomic Comfort Swivel which allows 30° rotational movement without hose binding or kinking. The T25 Comfort Swivel is all-Titanium with black PVD coating for the highest level of corrosion-resistance you can take in the ocean. Once you dive more comfortably with it, you’ll wonder why no one else ever thought of it.
(US Patent No. 7,188,869)