Made of a ballistic Cordura material, the outer shell provides maximum abrasion resistance and yet is flexible enough to streamline and fit firmly around the diver. The inner bladder is made of rugged nylon and thus offers additional protection against damage. The fittings for the inflator and the dump valve are ultrasonically welded to the bladder making them highly robust. European high-tech manufacturing.
Overall, the BLADE wing has three inflator / dump valves connection points. The inflator can be mounted either on the left or right side of the wing. The connection point at the top is for a dump valve that runs over the shoulder. This offers maximum ease of buoyancy and safety.
In technical diving, the upper connection can be closed with an extremely stable blank plug. The blank plug is included in delivery.
In total, the BLADE has 5 Bungee Attachment Loops (three in the upper and two in the lower area). Optimal positioning is thus always guaranteed. On the inside is the attachment strap, where the wing can be attached to the harness. Moving the wing up or down is done within a matter of seconds.
...for those who like it a bit more comfortable
- The Blade Comfort Harness is mounted directly on the BLADE Soft Pad.
- The harness is based on our long proven SCUBA FORCE Cobra system.
- The adjustable buckles are made from temperature-resistant polymer and have a safety mechanism which only allows them to be opened with two fingers.
- To ensure maximum comfort, the SCUBA FORCE shoulder pads are mounted on the harness.
- The shoulder straps can be simply extended or reduced in length within seconds.
- Robust webbing made in Germany and with German quality control for maximum safety and performance.
Small details can make big differences.