Many divers know that they should always read the manual before you go diving with a new computer, but did you do that? Do you want to get everything out of your dive computer? This SSI specialty and we will teach you how to utilise your computer to the full.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: Open Water Diver
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: Optional
- Open Water Dives: 2
- Maximum Training Depth: Varies
- Suggested Duration: 6 - 10 hours
You will be sent an e-mail allowing access to the SSI online academics. You can use a computer or any digital device to login, update your profile and start the learning process. The multimedia academics with videos and multiple choice questions keep learning fun and ensure you are perfectly prepared for your water sessions.
The open water dives are conducted over one day at Stoney Cove or another location that allows easy safe access to the water. You will complete 2 dives under the guidance of our experienced instructors. We will teach you everything there is to know to dive safely and comfortably in your chosen subject area.
All sessions are followed by a thorough debriefing and discussion about your performance, helping you learn. On successful completion, you will be issued with a certificate of completion and a digital recognition rating (via MySSI App).
As with all Divemaster Scuba Programs
- Certification lasts for life
- All Kit Hire is included
- All Pool fees are included (if required) but entry to open water sites is not included
- All Air fills are included
- Instructor time is included
- We are committed to your success, if you require more help we are there for you.
Open Water sessions are held minimum twice per month on a Sunday. see calendar for details.
As with all of our programs this course can be offered as an exclusive 1 on 1 program.