New lifetime oxygen sensor gives failsafe diving
Experience failsafe diving with Poseidon’s new oxygen solid state O2 sensor. Poseidon’s new state of the art oxygen solid state sensor is factory-calibrated and absolute, delivering unsurpassed operating life, shelf life and calibration stability. The sensor is similarly shaped to existing galvanic sensors for ease of replacement.
Poseidon’s solution is an oxygen sensor that’s based on unique luminescent dyes, which are excited with red light and show an oxygen-dependent luminescence in the range of near infrared light (NIR). This technology impresses by its high precision, high reliability, low power consumption, low cross sensitivity, and fast response times.
POSEIDON SOLID STATE O2 SENSOR
• Absolute oxygen measurement
• Factory calibrated, no need for user calibration
• Fast and accurate
• Low power consumption
• Can be used with the M28 and CPOD system Safety features
• Electronics hermetically sealed from the sensing environment by a transparent window
• Designed for for highest mechanical reliability
• EMC tested - ESD protected interface
• External „DuraClik“ Molex connector designed for highest reliability
• Digital communication interface
• Unique electronic ID numbers for sensor traceability