Analyzer SOLO is a precise apparatus for measuring oxygen and helium concentrations in scuba diving breathing gasses. It is a necessary tool for technical divers using nitrox and trimix mixtures.
The analyzer SOLO is characterized by its high accuracy and reliability thanks to an innovative solution for measuring helium concentrations. This technology works on the principle of measuring the speed of sound, thanks to which it is never necessary to replace the helium sensor.
Another feature of this Analyzer is its lightweight due to durable ABS-PC material which makes the SOLO an ideal travel companion.
The SOLO has also in-built calculator for mixing gases.
The analyzer can identify some other gases and mixtures used for diving. In case of a hypoxic mixture without the presence of another inert gas other than nitrogen, it will warn and recommend to you not to breathe such mixture through the “FOUL AIR” warning. It can also identify argon and in a special setting measure its purity.
A USB-C connector makes it easy to program and takes less than 4 hours to fully charge.
INTRODUCING THE NEW DIVESOFT SOLO ANALYZER
The lightweight and robust body is made from ABS-PC. Our new analyzer offers an easy-to-read display and intuitive controls. The USB-C connector makes it easy to program and takes less than 4 hours to fully charge. The three-point calibration system ensures accurate measurements, so you can head out with confidence and explore the depths.
Analyzer SOLO is made from durable material and is an ideal travel companion.
Using our patented helium measuring method, which is also used in our Liberty rebreathers, we can determine the helium content of gases using the change in the speed of sound. Without the need to ever replace your Helium sensor.
- Dimensions: 85 × 205 × 40 mm (31/4 × 77/8 × 11/2 inches)
- Weight: 420 g (without packaging and accessories)
- Oxygen concentration measurement range: 0 to 100%
- Helium concentration measurement range: 0 to 100%
- Measurement temperature: 0 to + 40 ° C (32 - 104 ° F)
- Mixture Pressure: Corresponds to ambient pressure in the range of 700-1100 millibars (20-32 inches Hg), which corresponds to a standard atmosphere at 0 to 3000 m (0-10000 ft)
- Nominal gas flow rate: 0.2 l / min
- Sound speed measurement base: 800 mm
- Measuring cycle: 200ms
- The connection dimensions of the sampler: Standard for a DIN valve (EN 144-2) for 200/300 bars (G 5/8 thread). Samplers with a connection to any standardized or common valves are available on request or as optional equipment
- Oxygen sensor: R22 S (Molex connector)
- Easy to replace O2 sensor
- Oxygen sensor life expectancy: 2 years
- Replaceable battery: Through authorised service centre
- Battery: 120 measurements or 4 hours of continuous operation
- Warranty: 24 months, 12 months on battery
- Charging and programming: USB-C
- Charging time: 3-4 h
- Display: OLED
- Body: ABS-PC
- Analyzer SOLO
- USB-C cable
- Simple flow limiter