The SSI Enriched Air Nitrox program will teach you how to safely plan and dive with enriched air mixtures of up to 40% oxygen. Diving with enriched air can increase your no-decompression limits, increase your safety, and reduce the required length of your surface intervals when compared to air. You will earn the SSI Enriched Air Nitrox (40%) certification after completing this program.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: Open Water Diver
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: Optional
- Open Water Dives: Optional
- Suggested Duration: 6 - 10 hours
You will be sent an E-mail allowing access to the SSI online academics you can use a computer or any digital device to login, update your profile and start the learning process. The multimedia academics with videos and multiple choice questions keep learning fun.
Classroom sessions will be scheduled to suit your calendar. We will teach you everything there is to know to dive safely and comfortably in your chosen subject area.
All sessions are followed thorough debriefing and discussion about your performance helping you learn. On successful completion, you will be issued with a certificate of completion and a digital recognition rating (via MySSI App).
As with all Divemaster Scuba programs
- Certification lasts for life
- All Kit Hire is included
- Instructor time is included
- We are committed to your success, if you require more help we are there for you.
As with all of our programs this course can be offered as an exclusive 1 on 1 program.