ARGONAUT 2.0 STEALTH HYBRID
MEN’S AND WOMEN’S
Durability and freedom of movement.
Using a combination of the Stealth fabric on the torso and arms of the suit, with Flex trilaminate lower body, the Stealth Hybrid suit gives excellent mobility, outstanding durability and the ultimate fit, thanks to the unique BIOMAP system and Argonaut 2.0 design.
Available In Biomap Made to Measure only
THE ADVENTURER’S DRYSUIT
The Argonaut 2.0 drysuit is made using BIOMAP®, a revolutionary new measurement and pattern design system with some of the newest fabrics, to create a bespoke dive suit unique to the diver, that is lightweight and hardwearing.
The Argonaut 2.0 drysuit uses the award winning BIOMAP® system to create a bespoke pattern unique to the diver.
At the heart of the pattern development was the quest for improved mobility, stronger construction, greater streamlining, easier gas management, lighter weight and easier donning and doffing – but most importantly, the introduction of an improved women’s pattern, that fits beautifully.
This system, coupled with our online ordering platform, allows complete control over suit design and specification.
The result is more than just ‘made to measure’, it is a bespoke suit built to the exact requirements of the customer.
Achieves European Standard EN 14225 – 2: 2005 for Drysuits in accordance with E U Directive 89/686/EEC. The full suit range includes the Argonaut Flex, Argonaut Stealth, Argonaut Stealth/Flex Hybrid and public safety options.
Optional Extras include:
- Ellipse Dryglove System
- SiTech QCS Oval ring system with silicone seals and Antares dryglove system
- SiTech Quick Neck seal system with silicone neck seal
- SiTech TRIGON or Light Monkey p-valve
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- HD latex neck seal as standard (other options available)
- Neoprene warm-neck collar
- Choice of Apeks or Si-Tech inflate and exhaust valves
- YKK Aquaseal zipper with protective outer
- Cross-chest entry, maximising flexibility and ease of donning and doffing
- Telescopic torso design allows maximum range of movement
- Internal adjustable braces
- Elasticated adjustable crotch strap
- HD latex wrist seals as standard (other options available)
- Two large thigh pockets (one or none also available)
- Wetnotes sleeve inside each pocket
- Bungee loops for securing equipment in each pocket
- Additional small zipped pocket on pocket flap
- Secure hook and loop fastening
- Duratex panels reinforce key wear areas including shoulders, elbows and knees and seat
- Flat seams are taped inside and out for strength and reliability
- Duratex taping is used to protect the outer seams from abrasion
- Choice of dryboots or neoprene socks (options available)
- Reinforced at heel and toes for maximum strength and dexterity
- Include ergonomic footbed to maximise comfort
- Retaining ankle straps and adjustable hook and loop fastening
FREE Argo Dry Bag, Changing Mat and choice of neoprene hood with every Argonaut