Halcyon Backplate And Harness
As with most Halcyon products, an immense amount of behind-the-scenes work is required to create a plate we are proud to sell. Halcyon backplates have been refined over the years to provide the highest-quality finish and materials available. Small details like the unique bends near the bottom of the plate create an ergonomic curve, increasing diver comfort. Meanwhile our precise fabrication process ensures the quality you have come to expect from Halcyon. Each Halcyon backplate is cut from the highest quality stainless steel and sophisticated CNC machines mill every edge; this detailed process eliminates the sharp edges common with competitors™ plates. Machine polishing is augmented by individual handwork, perfecting both form and function.
- Constructed from high-grade, polished 304 stainless steel
- Carefully milled surfaces eliminate sharp edges
- Available in two sizes, both are compatible with any Halcyon BC component
- Standard: 2.7 KG / 6 LB stainless steel
- Standard-size plates are 39.3 CM x 26 CM / 15.5 IN X 10.25 IN
- Utility holes allow mating with MC Storage Pak to stow a variety of lift devices as well as the small Halcyon drysuit inflation kit