Complete Stage Regulator Set including Halcyon balanced H-50D First Stage with adjustable Halcyon Halo 2nd Stage. Comes with 102cm regulator hose.
Additional SPG and 15cm Hose can be added
Halcyon H-50D First Stage:
The H-50D is a high performance diaphragm design that is fully sealed and purpose built for harsh conditions like ice or environmentally contaminated environments. Diaphragm first stages are historically popular with cold water divers and the H-50D was engineered for extreme conditions. Go dive extraordinary places with your H-50D and be confident that you have a rugged regulator that will meet all your demands.
- Balanced, environmentally sealed diaphragm provides better performance in cold water than any other diaphragm regulator while supplying consistent performance at varying tank pressures and depths; you will enjoy smooth, easy breathing throughout your dive. The dry, balance chamber, diaphragm design prevents the entry of water into the first stage mechanism and enhances a trouble-free operation; this is true even in the coldest conditions.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow you to choose where to route your SPG and allows the use of accessories. Most Halcyon diver’s route their pressure gauge to the left but the Halcyon H-50D allows flexibility with any configuration you choose; these options provide freedom to support personalized and advanced hose routing configurations.
- Four low pressure ports allow you to customize your hose routing for comfort and convenience. The H-50D features four stationary low pressure ports with high flow options, ensuring the best air delivery with up to 15% more air than other LP ports. For maximum freedom, try the H-75P with its 360 degree swivel turret.
- 300 Bar DIN first stage is the most secure connection available; our DIN fittings are compatible with a wide range of yoke conversion kits.
- Nitrox 40% compatible right out of the box so you can start diving without any additional concerns. Assemble your system, analyze your gas and go diving. Oxygen clean upgrade kits are not available for the H-50D because it is not recommended to use 100% oxygen with a diaphragm first stage design. Please consider the H-75P with Oxygen Upgrade Kit if you require 100% oxygen service.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure allows a quick fine-tuning by a Halcyon service technician without fully disassembling the first stage.
Halcyon Halo Second Stage with 102cm hose:
Breathing underwater should feel natural and that experience is one of the things that most clearly separate Halcyon second stages from our competitors. As soon as you experience the smooth, high volume of air delivered by a Halcyon second stage you will be hooked. Our high quality second stage regulators provide diver adjustable controls for the ultimate in breathing performance.
Halcyon’s Halo second stage offers steadfast reliability and impeccable performance; two methods of breathing adjustment make it the top choice for demanding Halcyon divers.
- Balanced, downstream valve offers incredibly smooth breathing in all conditions. The design slightly offsets the force of the downstream air entering from the first stage, allowing reduced spring tension and a decreased inhalation resistance. Halcyon first stages are balanced, so the Halo is a perfect fit with either the H-75P or H-50D Halcyon first stage.
- Adjustable inhalation control refines breathing effort by way of an easy access control knob; this allows the demanding diver an opportunity to fine-tune the air delivery of the second stage. Meanwhile, our Aura second stage features a pre-set inhalation effort that suits the most common diving conditions and can be fine tuned by an Authorized Halcyon Dealer.
- Air Control Vane (ACV) offers a second diver adjustment for the ability to fine-tune breathing. The ACV uses vacuum assist technology to reduce work of breathing and increase diver comfort. This level of refinement is available on all Halcyon second stages. ACV in “dive” position gives powerful breathing support while ACV in “Halcyon” position helps prevent free flows; this can be helpful on the surface, when diving in currents, while scootering, or when the Halo is used as a backup regulator.
- Comfort mouthpiece is standard on every second stage to reduce jaw fatigue and mouth irritation. This long lasting mouthpiece requires only a minimum effort to hold comfortably in place. In combination with the freedom of head movement provided by Halcyon’s primary long hose, you will enjoy dives free from the jaw fatigue common with certain mouthpieces and/or poorly balanced hose routing.