The Mares 25XR CR is the perfect Extended Range regulator set up for your doubles or double outlet single cylinder or stage/bailout cylinder with handed HP ports and correctly positioned LP ports for perfect hose routing no matter what you are using them on and which way you use them.
- Vortex Assisted
- New designed soft cover
- High-performance second stage
- Stable flow without excessive positive-pressure breathing (VAD - Vortex Assisted Design)
- No need for user adjustments
- Slightly negatively buoyant
- Cover design disperses water flow around the second-stage diaphragm and reduces the free flows
- Easy-to-push purges
- Can be opened under water – Ideal for cave and cold water diving
Comes as part of a complete technical set including:
- 2 x CR Second Stages
- 2 x 25XR First Stages
- 2 x hoses (56cm - 210cm)
- 1 x Neck Regulator Bungee
- 1 x Dead Bolt Snap
Technologies used in these regulators:
ACT Valve - Advanced Coating Technology
Advanced Coating Technology
The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
All Metal Technology
Outstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
DFC - Dynamic Flow Control
Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.