The X-Wing fins have a tapered blade made of high quality elastomer, which facilitates agility and offers excellent performance. Variable thickness for greater manoeuvrability without sacrificing length and strength of the fin blade. Performance designed for perfect power transmission from foot to blade.
The X-Wing freediving fins have a blade width of 19.0cm and a length of 71.3cm . The variable thickness of the blades allows high performance in kicking. The blade has an inclination of 30° from the foot pocket, for making kicking comfortable. Ideal for long surface fins.
The main features of the X-Wing freediving fins are:
• The tapered blade in high quality elastomer allows for excellent agility and performance
• The foot pocket is built for maximum performance, and delivers perfect power transmission from foot to blade
• V-shaped tip to allow a more stable kick and prevent lateral water sliding
• The blade has a width of 19.0 cm and a length of 71.3 cm
• 30° angle of the blade from the foot pocket
• The Blade is 30% softer than the Razor Pro model
• Interchangeable blade
• Designed to be worn also without socks