Enduro drysuit is designed as classic extremely durable and robust model for technical divers. It is made of Cordura/Butylene/Polyester classic trilaminate with total weight of 620 g/m2. It has a telescopic torso and special Y-cut to improve flexibility and allow for effortless body movements. Recommended for heavy, technical diving and underwater technical works.
- Total weight 5.2 kg
- Materials: Cordura/Butylene/Polyester 620g/m2.
In standard equipped with:
- Metal zipper at the front
- Placement from the left shoulder to the right hip, covered by an additional flap
- Telescopic torso
- Flat seams protected with hot-melted tape
- Neck seal made of latex insulated by 2 mm Neoprene
- 7/9 mm Neoprene collar hood
- Apeks inlet valve
- High-profile Apeks outlet valve
- Latex wrist seals
- 2 classic cargo pockets with D-rings on thighs
- Inside suspenders with handy pocket
- 6 mm Neoprene boots
- Medium pressure hose 75cm long
- Classic drysuit travel bag
For MTM options please download and use this form Man / Woman. Together with this video. Or call (+44115 9290707) to organise a time for a free personalised fitting experience.