E-Space drysuit is made of moderately light and extremely durable yet flexible fabric trilaminate of Nylon/Butylene/Polyester.
It is cut in a way that makes it easy to adjust to any figure and does not limit movements in any direction.
Classic, ergonomic Y-cut with minimal areas of stitching allows for great freedom of movements underwater. Spacey construction leaves great comfort even with thickest undersuit or heating apparel. E-Space drysuit is recommended for intense, cave and wreck technical diving.
It is suitable for underwater works and public safety apparel.
- Total weight of 4 kg
- Fabric: Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 440g/m2.
In standard equipped with:
- Aqua seal plastic zipper covered with a flap,
- Telescopic torso,
- 7/9 mm Neoprene collar hood,
- Neck seal made of latex insulated by 2 mm Neoprene,
- Apeks valve,
- High-profile Apeks outlet valve,
- Latex wrist seals,
- 2 pockets on thighs with D-rings (right pocket with a partition for wet notes and two smaller metal D-rings),
- Internal suspenders with handy pocket,
- 6mm Neoprene boots,
- Medium pressure hose 75cm long,
- Classic drysuit travel bag.