The Santi Flex 2.0 Heating Set is the perfect option for a diver who is doing long duration dives in warm water which will need to keep warm to complete decompression or exit an overhead environment.
The set consists of:
- Santi Flex 2.0 Heated
- Santi Heated Gloves
- Santi Drysuit Connector or Thermovalve
Flex 2.0 Heated Undersuit
The Flex 2.0 heating undersuit is designed as part of complex Santi heating system which consists of such items as heated undersuit or heated vest, Drysuit Connector or thermovalve and external battery.
This configuration allows a diver to use the heating system without necessity of using any additional valves and without any dangers associated with internal battery canisters
While using the same inner heating technology as in BZ400 heated model, this undersuit is light and flexible, which improves divers flexibility and bulk comfort under a drysuit.
Made of high quality Climashield Contour fabric with weight of 180g/m2, allows for full flexibility of fabric in every direction, which leads to unique mobility and less bulk when compared with BZ400 Thinsulate insulation.
The undersuit contains very efficient heating wires that provide optimal thermal comfort during long and cold dives. In this configuration, most of the generated heat is passed on directly on the diver’s body. We highly recommend this undersuit to those, who look for thinner alternative for a heating undersuit, plan shorter dives in cold waters or long demanding dives in warmer waters.
The newest version of Santi heating undersuit, thanks to new, non-quilted fabric quality provides more warmth towards the body. This generates better thermal feeling and keeps the heat trapped closer to the body for longer.
It is advised to wear the undersuit on top of thin thermal or wool base underwear. In this configuration the temperature is directed straight to a diver’s body. The Undersuit should not be worn directly on naked skin due to safety and hygienic reasons.
Santi Heated Gloves are designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the gloves, thermovalve/connector and an external battery canister. This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves without additional valve and dangers associated with internal batteries.
Drysuit inflation valve connector with the function of integrating the connection to the battery with a voltage not higher than 12V. The connector takes an external standard E/O cord through a standard suit inflation valve and provides power connection from battery canister to a heated product under the drysuit. Carries E/O cord to connect with the battery and waterproof plug compatible with SANTI Heating System products,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable:
- Connector for connection with a battery adapted to work in water (standard E/O cord)
- Waterproof plug for connecting the heating element (SANTI only)
Drysuit 303 Thermovalve:
The new SANTI 303 Thermovalve has a rotating head, which is an innovative solution in thermovalve design technology. Its great advantage is placing the cable with the E / O connector in the down position, with the possibility of turning the head by 270 degrees, which allows for trouble-free connection of the battery cable both in the position of the connector to the right and left.
- Rotating head (angle 270 °), equipped with a medium pressure connector
- 270 ° moveable valve head for more convenient hose attachment which allows for optimal E/O cord and pressure hose settlement under the drysuit,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable - a connector for connecting with a battery adapted to work in water (E/O cord) and a waterproof connector for connecting a Heating System products from SANTI
- Works with power supply no higher than 12V
- Total length of the cables including plugs – about 55cm
- Includes a two-piece nut
- Available with „APEKS” or “SI-TECH” screw size