The Expedition Silver Moon Jacket is part of the limited Silver Moon series, commemorating the 50th anniversary of man landing on the moon, which Santi supports and promotes through a dedicated series of products called Silver Moon. This is another product of the Santi line created with the divers' needs in mind for the most reliable equipment in the most severe weather conditions.
The jacket is equipped with 8 different inner and outer pockets for everything you need to keep on hand during expeditions and everyday activities. The hood hidden in the collar has a special shape, adjustable in two planes, with visors on the sides, perfect for stormy days. On the sleeves and at the bottom of the jacket there are reinforcements made of a special, water-repellent, dirt-resistant, abrasion-resistant and greasy substances Reflexgarn material with a reflective honeycomb pattern.
On the left sleeve there is a special Velcro to which you can attach any name, flag or logo emblem. Quilted, internal polyester insulation provides thermal comfort as well as lightness and ease of washing and use.
- outer fabric: 100% polyester, breathable waterproof MVP
- lining - 100% quilted polyester
- Retractable hood and collar to protect against adverse weather conditions, finished with fleece knit
- taped main seams
- splash-proof zippers on the sleeve
- reflective lettering
- Velcro for emblems
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- 8 ergonomic pockets
- Polyester fleece cuffs to protect your hands
- areas exposed to wear and damage reinforced with a special, thick Reflexgarn reflective fabric with a honeycomb pattern
- special internal welt at the waist, protecting against wind and temperature loss
- new, reinforced main zipper pullers