The Santi Ultimate Blue Power Heating Set is the perfect option for a diver who is doing long duration dives and will need to keep warm to complete decompression or exit an overhead environment
The set consists of:
- Santi BZ-400 Heated
- Santi Heated Gloves
- Santi Drysuit Connector or 303 Thermovalve
- 28Ah Blue Power Battery
Heated SANTI undersuit Extreme BZ400 is designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the undersuit, thermovalve/connector and an external battery canister.
This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves without additional valve and dangers associated with internal batteries.
The outside layer made of durable Polyester, Thinsulate™ 3M BZ400 inner insulation and soft Polar lining. The undersuit is designed to be worn on thermal underwear. In this configuration most of the generated heat is transferred directly to the diver’s body.
Breathable Thinsulate™ Insulation gives you the best thermal protection and takes sweat away from your body. It keeps you warm and comfortable while heating even when the batteries are low or completely drained.
Santi Heated Gloves are designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the gloves, thermovalve/connector and an external battery canister. This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves without additional valve and dangers associated with internal batteries.
Drysuit inflation valve connector with the function of integrating the connection to the battery with a voltage not higher than 12V. The connector takes an external standard E/O cord through a standard suit inflation valve and provides power connection from battery canister to a heated product under the drysuit. Carries E/O cord to connect with the battery and waterproof plug compatible with SANTI Heating System products,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable:
- Connector for connection with a battery adapted to work in water (standard E/O cord)
- Waterproof plug for connecting the heating element (SANTI only)
Drysuit 303 Thermovalve:
The new SANTI 303 Thermovalve has a rotating head, which is an innovative solution in thermovalve design technology. Its great advantage is placing the cable with the E / O connector in the down position, with the possibility of turning the head by 270 degrees, which allows for trouble-free connection of the battery cable both in the position of the connector to the right and left.
- Rotating head (angle 270 °), equipped with a medium pressure connector
- 270 ° moveable valve head for more convenient hose attachment which allows for optimal E/O cord and pressure hose settlement under the drysuit,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable - a connector for connecting with a battery adapted to work in water (E/O cord) and a waterproof connector for connecting a Heating System products from SANTI
- Works with power supply no higher than 12V
- Total length of the cables including plugs – about 55cm
- Includes a two-piece nut
- Available with „APEKS” or “SI-TECH” screw size
28Ah Blue Power Battery:
Modern technology and electronics will allow from now on to enjoy uninterrupted and unflagging heat comfort during the dive time. Blue Power battery allows 2 levels of heating and independent, non-invasive self-replacement of the power cable when necessary.
What characterizes it and distinguishes it from other batteries available on the market:
- maintaining a stable voltage level, thus maintaining a constant heating temperature throughout the battery's run time.
- two levels of constant voltage at the output set by the user as needed are used:
- for typical heating power need – app. level 11V (like other heating batteries)
- for higher heating power need – app. level 12V
- new ergonomic design of E/O CORD connector with two LEDs
- Audible and luminous indication of the battery mode was used, along with an indication of low charge level.
- Ergonomic shape of the case with added anti-slip elements useful on the surface.
- Possibility of simple replacement of the E/O CORD cable in the selected length without necessity of service.
- failure-free piezoelectric button to switch on/off the battery.