The Santi Ultimate Heating Set is the perfect option for a diver who is doing long duration dives and will need to keep warm to complete decompression or exit an overhead environment
The set consists of:
- Santi BZ-400 Heated
- Santi Heated Gloves 2.0
- Santi Drysuit Connector or Thermovalve
Heated SANTI undersuit Extreme BZ400 is designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the undersuit, thermovalve/connector and an external battery canister.
This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves without additional valve and dangers associated with internal batteries.
The outside layer made of durable Polyester, Thinsulate™ 3M BZ400 inner insulation and soft Polar lining. The undersuit is designed to be worn on thermal underwear. In this configuration most of the generated heat is transferred directly to the diver’s body.
Breathable Thinsulate™ Insulation gives you the best thermal protection and takes sweat away from your body. It keeps you warm and comfortable while heating even when the batteries are low or completely drained.
Heated Gloves 2.0:
Santi Heated Gloves are designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the gloves, thermovalve/connector and an external battery canister. This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves without additional valve and dangers associated with internal batteries.
Drysuit inflation valve connector with the function of integrating the connection to the battery with a voltage not higher than 12V. The connector takes an external standard E/O cord through a standard suit inflation valve and provides power connection from battery canister to a heated product under the drysuit. Carries E/O cord to connect with the battery and waterproof plug compatible with SANTI Heating System products,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable:
- Connector for connection with a battery adapted to work in water (standard E/O cord)
- Waterproof plug for connecting the heating element (SANTI only)
Drysuit 303 Thermovalve:
The new SANTI 303 Thermovalve has a rotating head, which is an innovative solution in thermovalve design technology. Its great advantage is placing the cable with the E / O connector in the down position, with the possibility of turning the head by 270 degrees, which allows for trouble-free connection of the battery cable both in the position of the connector to the right and left.
- Rotating head (angle 270 °), equipped with a medium pressure connector
- 270 ° moveable valve head for more convenient hose attachment which allows for optimal E/O cord and pressure hose settlement under the drysuit,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable - a connector for connecting with a battery adapted to work in water (E/O cord) and a waterproof connector for connecting a Heating System products from SANTI
- Works with power supply no higher than 12V
- Total length of the cables including plugs – about 55cm
- Includes a two-piece nut
- Available with „APEKS” or “SI-TECH” screw size