The Santi Ultimate Heating Set is the perfect option for a diver who is doing long duration dives and will need to keep warm to complete decompression or exit an overhead environment
The set consists of:
- Santi BZ-400 Heated
- Santi Heated Gloves
- Santi Drysuit Connector or 303 Thermovalve
- 24ah Battery
Heated SANTI undersuit Extreme BZ400 is designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the undersuit, thermovalve/connector and an external battery canister.
This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves without additional valve and dangers associated with internal batteries.
The outside layer made of durable Polyester, Thinsulate™ 3M BZ400 inner insulation and soft Polar lining. The undersuit is designed to be worn on thermal underwear. In this configuration most of the generated heat is transferred directly to the diver’s body.
Breathable Thinsulate™ Insulation gives you the best thermal protection and takes sweat away from your body. It keeps you warm and comfortable while heating even when the batteries are low or completely drained.
Santi Heated Gloves are designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the gloves, thermovalve/connector and an external battery canister. This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves without additional valve and dangers associated with internal batteries.
Drysuit inflation valve connector with the function of integrating the connection to the battery with a voltage not higher than 12V. The connector takes an external standard E/O cord through a standard suit inflation valve and provides power connection from battery canister to a heated product under the drysuit. Carries E/O cord to connect with the battery and waterproof plug compatible with SANTI Heating System products,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable:
- Connector for connection with a battery adapted to work in water (standard E/O cord)
- Waterproof plug for connecting the heating element (SANTI only)
Drysuit 303 Thermovalve:
The new SANTI 303 Thermovalve has a rotating head, which is an innovative solution in thermovalve design technology. Its great advantage is placing the cable with the E / O connector in the down position, with the possibility of turning the head by 270 degrees, which allows for trouble-free connection of the battery cable both in the position of the connector to the right and left.
- Rotating head (angle 270 °), equipped with a medium pressure connector
- 270 ° moveable valve head for more convenient hose attachment which allows for optimal E/O cord and pressure hose settlement under the drysuit,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable - a connector for connecting with a battery adapted to work in water (E/O cord) and a waterproof connector for connecting a Heating System products from SANTI
- Works with power supply no higher than 12V
- Total length of the cables including plugs – about 55cm
- Includes a two-piece nut
- Available with „APEKS” or “SI-TECH” screw size
This Halcyon | SANTI battery pack is manufactured with hi-tech rechargeable Li-Ion cells which offer high discharge current.
Dedicated to work with SANTI heated undersuit, vest and gloves. It can also be used as a source of power for Halcyon flashlights. The total power of powered devices cannot exceed 200W. Connected devices must be capable of supplying 10.8-12V.
The battery is switched on by touching the switch and is indicated by built-in blue LED on the E/O cord connector. After each time it is switch-on power status is presented.
- 3 flashes of LED stand for 60%-100%,
- 2 flashes of LED stand for 30-60%,
- 1 flash of LED stands for < 30%,
- no light emitted by LED – fully discharged.
- after power level check battery resumes standard mode, what is indicated by constant LED light,
- the battery is equipped with a number of protections against excessive discharging, overcharging, overloading and short circuit. On the container there is an E/O cord with LED signalization, a piezo switch and a safety valve as well as an additional cutout for attaching the battery to the belt.
Operating time (heating) when heated equipment in use:
- Heated undersuit (110W): about 2h30min to 3h,
- Heated vest (55W): about 5h to 6h,
- Heated gloves (36W): about 9h to 10h,
- Undersuit + gloves (146W): about 2h to 2h15min,
- Vest + gloves (91W): about 3h15min to 3h45min,
- Halcyon Focus/Flare light: 24 h.
For MTM options please download and use this form Man / Woman. Together with this video. Or call (+44115 9290707) to organise a time for a free personalised fitting experience.