A Scuba Skills Update provides you with the opportunity to review and practice necessary scuba skills that you learned in your original Open Water Diver program under the guidance of an SSI Dive Professional. The Scuba Skills Update is often a required for continuing your diving training after a long period of time away from the sport. You will be issued an SSI Scuba Skills Update recognition card.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Certification Prerequisites: Open Water Diver or a non-certified Open Water Diver student that has completed all pool/confined water training dives.
- Academic Sessions: Online learning
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 1
You will be sent an e-mail allowing access to the SSI online academics you can use a computer or any digital device to login, update your profile and start the learning process. The multimedia academics with videos and multiple choice questions keep learning fun and ensure you are perfectly prepared for your water sessions.
All sessions are followed thorough debriefing and discussion about your performance helping you learn. On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate of completion and a digital recognition rating (via MySSI App).
As with all Divemaster Scuba Programs
- All Kit Hire is included
- All Pool fees are included
- All Air fills are included
- Instructor time is included
- We are committed to your success, if you require more help we are there for you.
As with all of our programs this course can be offered as an exclusive 1 on 1 program.