Suex VR-T Scooter
Recreational DPV with two speed contril and HI-GR compound propeller.
The Suex Athor Series XJ VRT is rated to 100m with 100 minutes run time at cruise speed 65 m/min Waterproof battery. The Suex XJ VRT does not come with a travel case, this is available for purchase separately.
- Length mm 720 (inch 28.3)
- Width mm 340 (inch 12.9)
- Height mm 425 (inch 16.7)
- Body diameter mm 200 (inch 7.8)
- Weight without battery kg 11,50 (lb 24.5)
- Weight with battery kg 16,50 (lb 35.3)
- Material type Tecnopolymers/Polycarbonate
- Max Static thrust N 200 (lb 44.96)
- Top speed mt/min 65 (ft/min 213)
- Maximum operational depth mt 101 (ft 331)
- Buoyancy/ trim Tecnopolymers/Polycarbonate
- In-water usage temperature °C -5/+35 (°F +23/+95)
- Battery type NiMH
- Nominal Voltage Volt 25,2
- Nominal Capacity Wh 512
- Maximum recharging time h 4,5
- Charger power supply Volt 110/220 50/60HZ
- BATTERY GAUGE
This sophisticated but simple and reliable unit displays that the MAIN SWITCH is in ON position and remaining power to the batteries. The indicator is in the form of 9 high-intensity blue LEDs in a capsule placed in the rear part of the scooter body. The led capsule is fully watertight and can be easily seen by the diver. When the diver is towing one or more scooter, the onset indicator can be spotted also by the diver's buddy that can fix the situation. Please READ owner's manual for XJT battery gauge has some limitations when not using Li-ion upgrade in XJ14. Using the battery gauge with an NiMH battery only provides basic information that battery is connected and not capacity data!
The driving handle on the upgraded ergonomic, rubber design is comfortable and can be adjusted for right or left operation plus in-line position for towing or stowing. Position can be fixed if required by the user. The wrist is in the ideal position and always relaxed, this is the main thing in the long run. The thumb is never used to activate the trigger because the main use of this finger is to provide the proper grip and control.
The trigger linkage has been simplified and now protected from damage or impact inside strut/leg. Linkage has been upgraded to a machined (non-welded) design for added durability and smooth operation. The trigger is larger with an increased surface area for easy operation.