SEIKA uses an embedded GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver within an SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) to capture precise diver position and communicate that position to the Suex Eron D-1 dashboard.
The GNSS receiver accepts valid satellite positioning signals from global, commercial networks including GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO.
During or following your dive, deploy the SMB GNSS receiver from the depth permitted.
When you do so, the position of the satellite will be captured on the surface and transmitted to your ERON D1. This will allow you to refix your position, and you will be able to freely continue towards the next waypoint or return to home.
- Lenght 130mm
- Width 130mm
- Height 270mm
- Weight (without battery) 1,73 kg
- Body diameter 130mm
- Nominal voltage 4,5V
- Average speed range Min From 85 to 270
- Maximum operational depth 200 m
- Buoyancy/trim Neutral in fresh water (inflatable chamber to negative)
- In water usage temperature °C -5/+35 (°F +23/+95)
- Battery type AA Alcaline (3x)