The SSI Try CCR program is your introduction to the rebreather world. This entry-level program gives you the opportunity to experience the underwater world, in a confined water setting using any of our approved rebreathers. You will earn the SSI Try CCR recognition rating.
- Minimum Age: 18
- Certification Prerequisites: Enriched Air Nitrox, Deep Diver
- Academic Sessions: Online training
- Maximum Training Depth: 6 meters
- Duration: 4-6 Hours
- AP Diving Inspiration
- Scuba Force SF2
Unsure which CCR to try? Why not combine 2 CCRs in a single day for £100 to directly compare them.
The session will start with a 2-hour equipment configuration session and a full briefing from one of our experienced instructors. You will use your own mask, fins, and exposure protection. Sessions can happen at any UK inland dive site and will include at least 2 hours of water time.
We have a maximum ratio of 2:1 with instructors to ensure you have the best possible experience.
After a full debriefing and discussion about how to take your CCR diving to the next level. Every student is issued with a certificate of completion and a digital recognition rating (via MySSI App). Photos of each session will be uploaded to the Divemaster Scuba Facebook
As with all Divemaster Scuba programs
- All Kit hire is included
- All Pool fees are included (if required) but entry to open water sites is not included
- All Air fills are included
- Instructor time is included
- We are committed to your success if you require more help we are there for you.
Open Water can be any UK dive site and are arranged on request.
As with all of our programs this course can be offered as an exclusive 1 on 1 program.