This rebreather Crossover program provides the knowledge and experience required to move from one CCR to another. We offer JJ-CCR, AP Diving Inspiration, Scuba Force SF2 and Poseidon.
This is CCR entry-level program introduces you to the chosen CCR unit's training techniques and skills that differ from your previous CCR. After some experience, You can then make an upgrade dive to gain your current highest qualification on the new unit.
You will earn an entry-level CCR Diving certification dependent on your current CCR Certification.
- Minimum Age: 18
- Certification Prerequisites: Current CCR Certification
- Academic Sessions: min. 8 hours
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 1
- Open Water Dives: 4
- Maximum Training Depth: 30 meters to 45 meters
- 3 Days duration
A complete CCR Total Diving System that:
1.Is approved by SSI and has CE-type approval (European version)
2. A single bailout cylinder (minimumvolume:5.7liters) and bailout regulator with: The second stage with 1-2 meter hose and SPG. Oxygen cleaned as required
3. A surface marker buoy (SMB)
4. Spool or reel appropriate for the planned dive depth
5. Cutting device
6. Surface signalling device
7. Manufacturer and/or SSI Pre-Dive Checklist
Home study of the Manufacturer and agency manual will lead to a one-day academic development classroom session and full equipment configuration. You must complete a final exam with a passing score of 80%.
Skill development will start in our on-site purpose-built pool. This will give you all skills and background ready for 4 Open Water training dives at a local inland diving site.
How it works
You will be given sent an email to view the course materials on www.divessi.com to start your academic development. We will schedule 1 day to complete the academic development, kit configuration and pool sessions session. 2 days of Open Water will be the bulk of the program, with thorough de-briefing and feedback given at the end of each day.
As with all Divemaster Scuba XR Programs
- Certification lasts for life
- Rebreather rental is available but there is the added benefit of configuring your own equipment.
- All Learning Materials are included.
- All Pool fees are included (if required) entry to open water sites is not included.
- All consumables are extra.
- We are committed to your success, if you require more help we are there for you.