This program provides the knowledge and experience required to independently plan and conduct non-decompression dives to a maximum depth of 30 meters / 100 feet with an equally qualified dive buddy. This CCR entry-level program introduces you to the chosen CCR unit´s training techniques and skills. You will earn the CCR Diving certification after completing this program.
- Minimum Age: 18
- Certification Prerequisites: Deep Diving
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Academic Sessions: min. 8 hours
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 2
- Open Water Dives: 6
- Maximum Training Depth: 30 meters / 100 feet
- Suggested Duration: 40 hours
A complete CCR Total Diving System that:
1.Is approved by SSI and has CE-type approval (European version)
2. A single bailout cylinder (minimumvolume:5.7liters) and bailout regulator with: Second stage with 1-2 meter hose and SPG. Oxygen cleaned as required
3. A surface marker buoy (SMB)
4. Spool or reel appropriate for the planned dive depth
5. Cutting device
6. Surface signaling device
7. Manufacturer and/or SSI Pre-Dive Checklist
We will complete an academic development classroom session. Here we will complete a full equipment configuration. You must complete a final exam with a passing score of 80%.
Open Water training days will be at a local inland diving site.
How it works
You will be given sent an email to view the course materials on www.divessi.com to start your academic development. We will schedule 1 day to complete the academic development and kit configuration session. The Pool session will contain the swim test and skill development 3 days of Open Water will be the bulk of the program, with thorough de-briefing and feedback given at the end of each day.
As with all Divemaster Scuba XR Programs
- Certification lasts for life
- We can rent you kit but the benefit from this course comes by configuring your own equipment.
- All Learning Materials are included
- All Pool fees are included (if required) but entry to open water sites is not included
- All consumables are extra.
- We are committed to your success, if you require more help we are there for you.
CCR Diving certification entitles the holder to dive with an equally- or more-qualifed buddy, with the equipment configuration used during training, and CCR diving procedures to depths of up to 30 meters, not requiring staged decompression stops, providing that dives are conducted in environments similar to those of the diver's training and experience.