This program teaches the skills and concepts required to safely blend nitrox and helium-based trimix blends for mixed-gas diving. This is a non-diving program that is open to certified and uncertified divers, and teaches the mathematics, physics and techniques required to safely blend breathing gases. You will earn the SSI XR Gas Blender certification.
- Minimum Age: 18.
- Certification Prerequisites: None.
- Academic Sessions: Online learning and practical session.
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: Not required.
- Open Water Dives: Not required.
- Suggested Duration: 6 - 8 hours
You will be sent an E-mail allowing access to the SSI online academics you can use a computer or any digital device to login, update your profile and start the learning process. The multimedia academics with videos and multiple choice questions keep learning fun.
Classroom sessions will be scheduled to suit your calendar. We will teach you everything there is to know to dive safely and comfortably in your chosen subject area.
All sessions are followed thorough debriefing and discussion about your performance helping you learn. On successful completion, you will be issued with a certificate of completion and a digital recognition rating (via MySSI App).
As with all Divemaster Scuba programs
- Certification lasts for life
- All Kit Hire is included
- Instructor time is included
- We are committed to your success, if you require more help we are there for you.
As with all of our programs this course can be offered as an exclusive 1 on 1 program.