Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- The following terms and conditions set out the basis on which all goods are sold by Deepsea Marine Limited , of Unit 1 Robin Hood Industrial Estate, Nottingham, NG3 6GE, Tel. +44 115 9290707, email@example.com, registered in England & Wales 10341184 (“We”, “Us”, “Our”), to the purchaser, (“You”, “Your”), from Our websites (“the Site”).
- All purchases of goods from the Site will be governed by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms.
- By browsing the Site or submitting an order You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You accept that You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any information supplied by You. Failure to supply accurate, up to date personal information that results in a delay or non-delivery of Your order shall be entirely Your responsibility for which We accept no liability.
- It is Your responsibility to take reasonable steps to protect Your account from unauthorised access and ensure that Your password is kept secure and confidential. Should You have reason to believe that Your password security or account has been compromised it is Your responsibility to inform Us immediately and take action to prevent further breaches via Your systems.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove content from reviews, restrict or refuse access to, or terminate accounts and cancel pending orders at Our absolute discretion. Cancelled orders will not be charged.
- When placing an order with Us, You are making an offer to purchase. We will send You an Order Confirmation email to acknowledge Your offer. Your offer is considered accepted by Us only when We despatch the goods and send You a Despatch Confirmation email. Any goods on the same order not despatched and confirmed in a Despatch Confirmation email do not form part of that contract.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer at Our discretion at any time prior to acceptance. Rejected orders will be refunded in full or not charged.
- Any advice or recommendation given by Us is followed or acted upon entirely at Your own risk.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the goods shall be those set out in the Site. You should be aware that although all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy of descriptions and images on the Site, We cannot guarantee accuracy.
- We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
- Goods on the Site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. In placing an order for any such goods, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that You hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training organisation before purchase.
- For orders placed using a debit/prepaid/credit card, We will pre-authorise Your card during the checkout process. The order amount is reserved from Your available spending limit, but not deducted from Your account. We will request the funds from Your card at the point of despatch.
- For orders placed using PayPal, immediate payment is required. Orders subsequently cancelled prior to despatch will be refunded in full.
- Failure to collect the funds successfully may result in delayed acceptance of Your order or cancellation.
- Payments will show on Your statement as either “Deepsea Marine Limited” or “Divemasterscuba.biz”.
- Your payment method will be debited in Your preferred currency (GBP/USD/EUR) as set out on the Site in Your account profile, or at the shopping basket for Express Checkout customers. All sums displayed on the Site in other currencies are indicative and are provided for information purposes only.
- We aim to protect legitimate payment card and PayPal account holders from fraud and therefore will report to the relevant authorities any person using, or attempting to use, a payment method without apparent authority.
- Property in the goods shall pass to You upon clearance of Your payment.
- We own, or are licensed to use, all intellectual property rights (including copyright works and trade marks), embodied in all text, pictures and coding used in the Site and in Our promotional materials.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- All goods supplied by Us conform to all relevant British and European standards.
- All claims under manufacturer's warranty should be addressed to the relevant manufacturer directly.
- We undertake to ensure that all goods supplied by Us are ‘as described’, of ‘satisfactory quality’ and ‘fit for purpose’. In the unlikely event that an item fails to meet these standards, You have the right to ‘reject’ it for a full refund, provided this is done within a reasonable time frame. Outside a reasonable time frame, We have the right to repair or replace the item at Our absolute discretion.
- To the extent permitted by law, We exclude all liability for the content of any websites which link into this site.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site remains available at all times. However, We cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or will be error free. We therefore cannot accept any liability for any failure or non-availability of the Site.
- We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible under law, any liability for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, however caused. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
- If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is Your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in the destination country.
- We do not offer a refund (excluding faulty items) in relation to goods delivered to countries outside of the European Union.
- Items despatched outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union may, at Our discretion, be refunded provided that returned items have not been used in any way and are returned to Us with their original packaging with any tags attached “as new” within 28 days of the date of despatch. Should you require an alternative item please return the original item for a refund and place a new order for the alternative. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning items.
- Due to it being a circumstance beyond Our reasonable control, We do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues.
- You are responsible for providing any required paperwork to customs in the destination country.
- Any customs and excise duties and associated admin charges levied on a consignment, are entirely Your responsibility and will be debited accordingly.
- All charges incurred as a result of refusal of the parcel, or failures to collect the parcel, are entirely Your responsibility and will be debited accordingly.
- We can only deliver Scubapro and UWATEC products to addresses within the member states of the EEA.
- Products that are considered by Us as life support items including, but not limited to, diving regulators, dive computers, masks, buoyancy control devices and dry suits are not available for purchase and export to the United States of America or its territories.
- We confirm that We will not pass on any information relating to You or Your order(s)to any other company without Your prior consent. The information We have about You will be stored on computer and Your details will be automatically added to Our mailing list. If You do not wish Us to send to You any further offers or promotional materials, then You may set this preference in Your login profile at any time.
- All sizes, dimensions and/or weights stated in this Site are approximate and do not take into account any packaging materials.
- Due to the nature of differing hardware, monitors and graphic cards, any colours displayed on screen may not be the exact match of those of the product. Whilst We make every attempt to make sure they are accurate, different hardware configurations will show them slightly differently.
- You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of Your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If any provision, or any part of any provision, in these terms and conditions is held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason than that provision, or part provision, shall be treated as having been deleted. The remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to apply.
- Neither You nor Us shall be liable for any failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions which is due to circumstances beyond Your or Our reasonable control.
- The failure by You or Us to exercise or enforce any right or obligation under these terms and conditions, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right or obligation, nor shall it operate to bar the exercise or enforcement of it at any time or times thereafter.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (or WEEE) Regulations are now U.K. law. All European member States including the U.K. have agreed to reduce the amount of WEEE that is being disposed of in landfill sites. It is important that the amount of WEEE sent to landfill sites is reduced because:
- Some WEEE can be re-used or recycled. The amount of landfill space available in the UK is decreasing. If We can keep WEEE out of landfill sites it means there is more landfill space available for non-recyclable waste.
- WEEE can contain hazardous substances. When left in landfill sites the hazardous substances in WEEE can pollute soil and contaminate water supplies. This contamination can damage human health and the environment.
- Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (or EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites. We are doing Our bit under these regulations by offering Our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product. For example, if You bought a new toaster from Us We would accept Your old toaster and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely.
- In order to benefit from our WEEE disposal scheme, You must return Your WEEE item to Us within 28 days of purchasing Your new item.
- You do not have to pay for the transportation of Your WEEE item to Our premises. If You wish to return Your WEEE item, please contact Us on 0844 567 7070 or by email to customer services and we will arrange collection.
- Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005 and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste.