Fourth Element RF1 One Piece Free Dive Suit 3/2mm
The RF1 Men's Freediving suit is designed for warm water recreational freediving. This 3mm suit is easy to don, yet effectively sealed by Smoothskin seals at the wrists, ankles and neck.
A 'black-out' zipper and robust inner linings ensure that this freediving suit is more versatile than open cell suits, but water ingress is minimised. The outer back panel is made from a durable skin that absorbs the suns heat and deflects wind chill, keeping you warmer for longer.
Glideskin panels over the shoulders and along the legs give excellent stretch, improving fit and hydrodynamics, while subtle knee protection and more durable linings elsewhere ensure that this freediving suit is practical for freediving in many environments.
- Men’s Freediving suit designed for warmer water
- Limestone neoprene made using recycled rubber
- Chemical-free glue
- Dope-dyed yarn
- 3/2mm considered thickness for warmth
- Designed for simple donning and doffing
- Smoothskin seals on cuffs and ankles
- Glued and blindstitched throughout
- Shaped low profile back neck closure
- Glideskin shoulders and side panels