Santi heating vest is a product for those who seek the highest level of comfort during long and cold dives.
New Flex 2.0 heating vest, designed as part of Santi heating system which consists of such items as heated undersuit or heated vest, drysuit connector or thermovalve and external battery. This configuration allows a diver to use the heating system without necessity of using any additional valves and without any dangers associated with internal battery system.
The vest was designed to provide the highest functionality and safety. Thanks to fabrics used, the vest provides thermal comfort even after your battery is drained.
Made of very flexible Climashield insulation fabric with weight of 180g/m2 it consists of three layers – breathable Climashield Contour insulation covered with two protective layers made of polyester from the inside and outside. The external layer has also windproof properties.
The newest version of Santi heating vest, thanks to new, non-quilted fabric quality provides more warmth towards the body. It generates better thermal properties and keeps the heat trapped closer to the body for longer.
- XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Climashield Contour fabric – stretchable threads properties, resistant to wear and tear
- Weight 180g/m2
- Isolation: 0.96 CLO
- Side and crotch adjustable, rubber bands to allow best circumference and length adjustment
- Handy pocket for power cord
- P-valve hose opening
- Maximum heating temperature: 45ºC
- Maximum heating power: 55W
- Battery running time:
SANTI 6Ah: 1h30min of heating
SANTI 24Ah: 5-6h of heating
- Safety switch preventing from overheating and too strong current
- New generation of heating wire covered with ultra-soft, silicone isolation resistant to breaking
- Innovative, synthetic power cable resistant to high temperatures and cuts, hidden in a handy pocket
- Ergonomic nesting and wires layout inside
- Special vest bag included
Works only with SANTI thermovalve and SANTI drysuit connector.