Recreational Regulator Set I
The ScubaForce regulators provide excellent breathing and perfect performance in cold water as well as offering optimal configuration options for different applications.The sets are available completely configured with Scubaflex hoses and come with a regulator bag.
Set I consists of:
- Black Devil TEC 1st stage
- 2x Black Devil 2nd stage
- 74 cm black Scubaflex hose for the main regulator
- 100 cm neon yellow Scubaflex hose for the octopus
- ScubaForce regulator bag
The Set is configured for use with single tanks.
Black Devil TECH 1st Stage
All SCUBA FORCE's Black Devil Regulators 1st Stage are overcompensated diaphragm regulators. They have a perfect breathing comfort - even at greater depths. Outstanding and reliable performance for the demanding needs of technical and cold water dives.
Specifications all models:
- Made of corrosion-resistant brass, nickel plated and chrome plated.
- The integrated cold water protection kit keeps the 1st stage clean and dry.
- Medium pressure 9.5 - 10.2 bar (135-145 PSI).
- Din 300 bar.
- 2 High pressure ports (7/16"-20 UNF)
- 4 low pressure (3/8“ - 24 UNF) ports
- Optimal hose routing for both singles and doubles
The SCUBA FORCE Black Devil Regulator 2nd Stage is a pneumatically balanced 2nd stage for superior performance even in deeper depths. Adjustable venturi control to improve breathing. Diver adjustable inhalation resistance. Cover made of anodised aluminium. Optimised for use in cold water, through metal ribs in the connection area ideal heat exchange. Compact size with large exhaust deflector. Ergonomically shaped silicone mouthpiece. Marine brass, stainless steel spring and rocker arm. Excellent breathability at any depth.
- Pneumatically balanced design for superior performance at depth.
- Diver adjustable control knob for gas flow adjustment.
- Venturi control assist for excellent work of breathing.
- Large exhaust valve for minimal exhalation effort.
- Marine brass, stainless steel spring and pivot lever.
- Excellent breathing comfort at any depth